Annual Chris Shultz Memorial Run/Walk
Where? Millville, Pennsylvania -
- We will be starting from the Little Fishing Creek Area Swimming Pool (Millville Pool), 200 N. Chestnut St. at Batten Lane, Millville, PA
- Please plan to park in the Millville High School parking lot.
5K early evening Run/Walk/Cheer/Splash event in the beautiful hills of Central Pennsylvania.
- RUNNING: for those who want a little fun competition. You’ll be issued a number and your run will be timed.
- WALKING: for those who’d like to socialize and really enjoy scenery.
- CHEERING: for those who’d just like to raise money, visit with Chris's friends and cheer-on the participants along the course!
- SPLASHING: for those who wish to continue the celebration after the event.
(Run/walk participants have free admission that evening!)
On January 27, 2010, Chris Shultz lost her battle with leukemia. A native of Millville, PA, she left behind not only a young family and dear friends but a whole community that felt the loss. As a teacher, she inspired many to find their best in a spirit of safe, positive fun. Friends of Chris seeks to continue that atmosphere as we raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Camp Courage at our local Camp Victory! Please join us for a great time for these two great causes!.
Please check back next year for the Run/Walk details
HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER (2021)
The 2020 annual 5K Run Walk was cancelled last year due to the ongoing pandemic, but we still honored Chris via a special tribute T-Shirt fundraiser for the MILLVILLE COMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY!
See our VOLUNTEERS & EVENT FACTS for the results of our 2020 T-Shirt Fundraiser!
Stayed tuned to see if we will be able to return to our 5K Run Walk event in 2021!
Stay well and only spread love!