14th Annual Chris Shultz Memorial Run/Walk
On January 27, 2010, Chris Shultz lost her battle with leukemia. A native of Millville, PA, she left behind not only a young family and dear friends but a whole community that felt the loss. As a teacher, she inspired many to find their best in a spirit of safe, positive fun. Friends of Chris seeks to continue that atmosphere as we raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Camp Courage. Please join us for a great time for these two great causes!.
5K early evening Run/Walk/Cheer event in the beautiful hills of Central Pennsylvania.
- RUNNING: for those who want a little fun competition. You'll be issued a number and your run will be timed.
- WALKING: for those who'd like to socialize and really enjoy a conversation and the scenery.
- CHEERING: for those who'd just like to raise money, visit with Chris' friends and cheer-on the participants along side the course!
- SWIMMING: for all of us during and after the event.
- the START location is from the Little Fishing Creek Area Swimming Pool parking lot ("Millville Pool"),
200 N Chestnut St, Millville, Pennsylvania
Sunday - July 2nd, 2023
'Friends of Chris Shultz' invites you to join us on Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 as we enjoy returning to our annual memorial run/walk through the beautiful hills of Central Pennsylvania!
Start the 4th of July holiday by joining the Friends of Chris Shultz as we celebrate Chris' life through raising money to battle leukemia and to support grieving children through Camp Courage! There are lots of ways to participate – hit the course with a spirit of fun competition and run it with a clocked result; take it easy, walk it and enjoy the scenery; or cheer from the sidelines!
To Register - click on the REGISTRATION FORM tab to the left or at the top right of this page.