On January 27, 2010, Chris Shultz lost her battle with leukemia. A native of Millville, PA, she left behind not only a young family and dear friends but a whole community that felt the loss. As a teacher, she inspired many to find their best in a spirit of safe, positive fun. Friends of Chris seeks to continue that atmosphere as we raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Camp Courage at our local Camp Victory! Please join us for a great time for these two great causes!.
Sunday - June 30, 2019
Registration – begins at 6PM
Walk/Run – starts at 7PM
Awards – following the race at approximately 8:30PM
5K early evening Run/Walk/Cheer/Splash event in the beautiful hills of Central Pennsylvania.
- RUNNING: for those who want a little fun competition. You’ll be issued a number and your run will be timed.
- WALKING: for those who’d like to socialize and really enjoy scenery.
- CHEERING: for those who’d just like to raise money, visit with Chris's friends and cheer-on the participants along the course!
- SPLASHING: for those who wish to continue the celebration after the event.
(Run/walk participants have free admission that evening!)
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW STARTING LOCATION at the MILLVILLE POOL.
'Friends of Chris Shultz' invites you to join us on Sunday, June 30th, 2019 as we enjoy a run/walk through the beautiful hills of Central Pennsylvania!
Start the 4th of July holiday by joining the Friends of Chris Shultz as we celebrate Chris' life through raising money to battle leukemia and to support grieving children through Camp Courage! There are lots of ways to participate – hit the course with a spirit of fun competition and run it with a clocked result; take it easy, walk it and enjoy the scenery; or cheer from the sidelines!
To Register - click on the REGISTRATION FORM tab to the left or at the top right of this page.
The 10th Annual Chris Shultz Memorial Run/Walk
Where? Millville, Pennsylvania -
- We will be starting from a NEW LOCATION – Little Fishing Creek Area Swimming Pool (Millville Pool), 200 N. Chestnut St. at Batten Lane, Millville, PA
- Please plan to park in the Millville High School parking lot.